Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jungle Jesse

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to my boy reezy down
in Madagascar. Sources tell me jesse is headed into the
bush for the next six weeks which means no electricity,
running water, snus or Smirnoff ice. It's going to be
rough, especially with all the blow darts he's going to be
getting hit with. You don't walk around the Malagasy bush
without takin a few wormwood hollow tips to the neck,
everyone knows that. Three darts is too much.


Anyway I dont know what he's going to do for Chanukah,
there's no way smoky the bear is going to let him light a
menorah in the bush. Not because the place is a tinder
box, but apparently smoky is a rabid anti-semite.

But reezy has more practical problems than celebrating the
holidays. Just getting around in the Malagasy bush can be
difficult. When I asked him if he had a map he said, "No
but I have the Jungle Book. Hardcover."

Godspeed, Reezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment