Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pennypacker


Over the last two and a half weeks ive accumulated about 25 dollars in change. The smallest paper bill in Australia is the 5 dollar note. They have two dollar coins the size of dimes and one dollar coins the size of quarters, so these things piled up on the top of my fridge pretty quickly.

Anyway I loaded all this change into my pockets before I left for work this morning and proceeded to pay for everything I bought – two meals and a drink at the gas station – with this heap of change. I sounded like a tambourine walking around with all this crap in my pockets, and the thing was, none of the people working at the places I went to batted an eye when I started dumping handfuls of change on the counter. 

I probably looked a little something like this



No comments:

Post a Comment